We are now open Saturday's by Appointment
2/12 Bernera Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Who We Are
Since 1939 Reuben F. Scarf has been home to a multitude of formal business suit brands in Australia.
We offer a comprehensive collection of Suits, Tuxedos, Sports Jackets, Blazers, Shirting, Shoes, Accessories, and Casual Wear.
1. The successful buyer must complete the sale transaction (including payment) within 7 days from the date of receipt of email notification following the end of the sale. Otherwise, the buyer will be considered as NON-PAY buyer.
2. A cancellation fee of 8% of the total sale is applicable for any cancellations (including wrong bidding / change of mind / family or friend bidding without consent / fraud bidding). This is to cover listing fees (which are non-refundable from eBay) and also to discourage people from dummy bidding.
3. All auctions are final and must be paid within 5 working days of the auction ending. You will need to notify us if you cannot pay within this period. Failure to do so will result in an unpaid strike against your account.
4. All care is taken in item listings however any misprints, omissions or mistakes are unintentional. Pictures may vary slightly due to individual monitor calibration.
5. Positive feedback will be given once item is paid; please do the same after receive and happy with it.
6. Buyers are required to notify us any defective item within 5 days from the day item received.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Shop Now. Pay Later. Always interest-free.
Add your favourites to cart
Select Afterpay at checkout
Log into or create your Afterpay account, with instant approval decision
Your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks
All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of country offering Afterpay
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. The first payment may be due at the time of purchase
For complete terms visit afterpay.com/terms
Shop Now. Pay Later. 100% Interest-free.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Select Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing debit or credit card
Complete your checkout in seconds
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal instalments
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia